• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Up Coming map! Project: Life As a Normal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Expected release date: March 29- April 7 .

Explained: This is No normal life of a peasent, or life of a villager.... This is different... This has some stuff that the to "well known" maps have ,but It Has lotz of new stuff never seen before.

- "Mini-Games" Yes In the "Staduim" There are going to be mini games. Not just one, But Sevral from Mauls-to-paintball.

-"Taxi's" Yes you heard me. This will be the One of the hardest things To Set up, But it will happen.

-"Gang's" You will be able to create Gangs (Only 2-3 people gang's.) If you choose to do so you will get special Things.
-Being able to rob bank(Its no ordinary bank coverd
with guards and up 2 5 gates you have to blow up
to get to the money.
-Being able to buy stuff on the "black market."
Which means you will be able to sell/buy stuff on
market where other ppl in game will sell and buy
stuff.
-Arranged Gang Wars. No more randomly running into
Enemy these are arranged and you will win Someth-
ing for winning whatever you bet is up for grabs.
-"Planes" Yea I know Map would be small but im working on it....

-And more.... My head is-a-thinking....Any more Ideas
Is there away to have a player hosted Map Load a new map in that map??
And im getting tft tommorrow will my work transfer over...Or will I have to start over?

[/u]

Level 3
Death I could prbly use your help im using old wc3 editor still..I Didnt Get it today... And taxis are hard cause you cant have the unit come to you if u just say "-taxi". But yea pm me and ill give you my aim or watever you need

Level 7
FoamyDaSquirel said:
Death I could prbly use your help im using old wc3 editor still..I Didnt Get it today... And taxis are hard cause you cant have the unit come to you if u just say "-taxi". But yea pm me and ill give you my aim or watever you need

i still don't see why taxis would be hard at all

Status
Not open for further replies.