• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Radium Spell target image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im actualy giving a suggestion that i have had in my mind for a while, and i thought id submit it here to give DOTF a unique characteristic. Spells with radium targets, like blizzard, flame strike, Force of Nature, etc. have that really cool looking glowing target circle and while going throught the game interface editor in the world editor i noticed that this image could be changed. i thought that it would be cool to create a new radium target specificaly designed for DOTF. It would be one if its original traits. Now, i dont have any software to create an image such as this but id like to submit an idea. What i picture in my mind is like a ROTATING radium target with two layers. the top layer would be rotating counter-clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. And u can add in all the misc designes within the circles for effect. I thought it would be really cool to see something like that.

Level 2
That's a good idea, I like it. You could make like a wireframe fish in the middle of the circle. That'd be kinda cool, and it'd go along perfectly with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.