• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Race Melee Terraining Map V.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sonofjay

New Race Melee Terraining Map
Created by SonofJay

Map Info:

Well hours ago i was working on my AoS Map "Heroes", but then my brother asked me if I can do a melee map where there is Naga on the race. Then that inspired me to make a map, but then I realized that I'm still working on one so I told him that I'll do the terraining next time and I'll just set up the races. Well I just upload it for anyone who want to make a terrain for it.

All you have to do is to make the terrain add some heroes for the races edit the heroes of what they already have, give them some skills, make some upgrades especially for Nerubians they really lack of it. Also edit some tool tips.

And if you don't want to edit and you just want to make the terrain, then just add the starting point for each player

Features:

Well I edit the Stats from this

Strength
Agility
Intelligence

To this

Power
Agility
Knowledge

• There was four races the Naga, Human, Skeletons and the Nerubians
  • I also add a trigger to respawn neutral hostile if they were killed maybe for farming
  • The Human had a almost!!! complete dress up on their buildings

Some else stuff about map:

Human Kingdom (They want classic so they build some classic buildings^^)
Naga (They now rise from the deepest of the sea to conquer the land)
Skeleton (The skeleton had build there own forces to using what is remain from the former undead race)
Nerubians (They have polar bears and wendigos because they rules the Northend)

Ohhh one more thing the Race selection was suppose to be like this:

Human Kingdom
Naga
Skeleton
Nerubians

but for some unknown reason it don't work unless you play the map then quit then play it again. So if you want to see that just do what I said "Play-Quit-Play"

Screenshots:

211785-albums5265-picture53682.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53681.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53680.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53679.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53678.jpg

Credits:

Models:
  • Ampharos222
  • Mr.Bob

Author's notes:

Actually this is my first uploaded map hope this is usefull
Credit me if you make something on this

Tell me if there something that I need to improve on

Keywords:
Terrain, War
Contents

New Race Melee Terraining Map V.1 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 02:03:54 06-Dec-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has low quality terrain! No work in progress, please use Map Development Section for...

M

Date: 02:03:54 06-Dec-11
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has low quality terrain!
No work in progress, please use Map Development Section for unfinished maps!
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Level 2
Type [/hidden] after your picture

Apologize, the Picture i uploaded is too big. Just an example.

More info about BBCode list click Me!