• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New pics and a stickfigure fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Wow its been awhile since i have been here, well i guess i could show yall what ive been up too.

MasterChief.gif

Illidan.gif

CrimsonLightning.gif

glowinlights.gif

lightningsaber.gif

redntealsaberclash.gif

and my stick fight

Stickfight2.gif

I know the lightning is a little pixelatted but it wasnt like that in photoshop so ill have to fix it when i get home. C&R plz

Level 12
Lawl it lloks like you just took every frame in your movie and doubled... or tripled it. It is way to slow and not smooth enough. Play around with the number of frames you have, and add some more in between what you already have so it flows nicer. Of the sigs, the Master Chief's is the best IMO.

Level 12
Ther is nothing random about Master Chief and two guns. It is a very serious matter in which everyone should duck in cover. For a first try, your anim is good. I dont remember my anim. Oh wait ow I do. It was not blocky at all. It was about 5 seconds long at slowest speed. =) about 24 frames

I like the Master Chief Sig the best too. :thumbs_up:

The other pictures are nice, but the colors don't really flow together because they are too different. The pics still look nice though.

Also, nice stickfigure fight. I have been watching all of yours and the other member's anims from TH and I showed a couple of mine.

As I said before, it looks kind of choppy, but it was your first. Try to add more frames like you did in your other Pivot animations.

@All people who viewed this: Some of the choppy and slowness is from the crappy conversion from .pvt to .gif because .gifs from .pvts are much choppier and slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.