• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] New Pacman Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Howdy yall! I have recently completed my massive map Rat Maze. I am satisfied with everything regarding my project, except for the model used for the Pacmen. All my other custom models are high quality except for this one. I feel as if this is one of last things I need to really complete this project! I have no experience in creating custom models, so I would truly appreciate anyone who could create a better model than what I am currently using! PS if I end up using your model you will be credited in game and on my hive posting of my map :)!

Doomsday!.PNG
BIGMAN.PNG

Also note the original model I used for the Pacmen is yellow, I just have different types of Pacmen in game that range in colors.

Level 7
I have no idea about modeling, but I tried my best. Maybe this helps?
So I ended up testing the model and it looks great in world editor but ingame their is a few issues. The mouth isn't properly colored and the eyes are missing!
If you could fix these issues then I will be able to use this model. Thanks again, I appreciate all the help!
BROKEN PACMAN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.