• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Some Pacman-related Models for almost finished map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
OK people. My map is a minigame.. It is almost finished. I mean the 1st version, cause I will work on it more.. add some more levels, units and etc. The map is playable already, has clear winning conditions. I will still publish the map even if no one will want to make models for it. Cause the models are the not most essential , but still I think the map will be better with them XD.
I need a Pacman Model, probably some more Pacman related models.. And some new Pacman related terrain would be also great..
Sorry for no scrienies, but my PC has problems with that now. So I will upload them later. But I have atached the map, so it is about 80 % complete. Just try it and if you are interested then make the models if you want)
PS I will make full credits in my map for people who take part in its creation
PSS And do not pay attention on the small size.. as I said the map is mini-game type and I have also decreased the size

Attachments

• WorldEditTestMap.w3x
    23.1 KB · Views: 49
Level 3
Screenies

Ah finally ) Done the screenies with the help of the laptop. Sorry for Russian in WC3. But I am from Uzbekistan and have a russian WC3. This are the screenies only from first two levels. There are 4 levels right now. I am working on 5th and 6th now.

Attachments

• SCREEN1.jpg
    SCREEN1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 145
  • SCREEN2.jpg
    SCREEN2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 120
  • SCREEN3.jpg
    SCREEN3.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 106
  • SCREEN4.jpg
    SCREEN4.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 111
  • SCREEN5.jpg
    SCREEN5.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 105
Level 3
Thanx

Thanx dude. But could you make him yellow? Cause the blue seems a bit girlish. And can I ask you to make some pacman-monster models. Just test the map and you will understand what I mean. Thanx again. Hope for your reply )

Level 12
OK people. My map is a minigame.. It is almost finished. I mean the 1st version, cause I will work on it more.. add some more levels, units and etc. The map is playable already, has clear winning conditions. I will still publish the map even if no one will want to make models for it. Cause the models are the not most essential , but still I think the map will be better with them XD.
I need a Pacman Model, probably some more Pacman related models.. And some new Pacman related terrain would be also great..
Sorry for no scrienies, but my PC has problems with that now. So I will upload them later. But I have atached the map, so it is about 80 % complete. Just try it and if you are interested then make the models if you want)
PS I will make full credits in my map for people who take part in its creation
PSS And do not pay attention on the small size.. as I said the map is mini-game type and I have also decreased the size

lol your map is named WorldEditTestMap.w3x...

Status
Not open for further replies.