1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

new models made, needing animator

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Uncle Fester, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Hi all!
    Here r my 3 latest models, they r better quality i think than my other ones. well they only need animation and maybe a little bit of anatomy. they r not sphere-abused and they use only ingame textures. the Jaguar (the robot with 2 legs) and the Crater (space-ship-shaped model with blue color) are from Earth 2150: The Moon Project (NOT RIPPED!!!. any animator that wants 2 animate them ca feel free 2 PM me or email me @ markos3520@hotmail.com, if u email me, plz include ur THW-name in the Subject field.

2. ZIR

ZIR

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Maybe you should show some images to attract some people for this job and there is someone who makes animations, he has a thread here in the request section.

3. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
  4. Boneknight

Boneknight

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    didnt i all ready told you that mumakill is sphereraped (aka. made of spheres that arent melded together)

5. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    yes, i know, and the mumakil needs first of all a skin, than i will do the anatomy-sphere corrections. it's useless without skin anyway and i am afraid that the mumakil is way to big in file size. currently i am trying to make a new 1 from existing models so that i have @ least the skin issue solved.