• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my off site models needing animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi.
this r my so-called *off-site* models, they r called that way coz they r not made 4 any particular project and they r just simple all-purpose models. they can be used 4 many things (like the ogre pirate could be used as a *Napoleonic time* WC3 admiral). till now i got only this 2 but there will come more with the time.....i just need some1 2 anim8 them. i will give him credits +rep and mention his hlp when uploaded. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3591.html

Level 19
"when uploaded"

These will surely get rejected for the ogre pirate all u did was remove the club replace with admiral's sword and add admiral's hat. :thumbs_down: All you did for the chariot was throw a couple models together :thumbs_down:

Leave these for the REAL modelers

on the other hand, sorry, noone will animate these :sad:

well the sword is from the skeleton warrior actually and as 4 the *Rejected* why not give it a try? what have i 2 loose? btw, if the models r not likely 2 get animated and such on THW, no worries, there r other sides too, where they may get. i don't rly care where they r uploaded, animated or skinned....will just be too pity if some good models from me go there @ the end (like the mumakil, no1 till now is willing 2 animate or texture it)

"when uploaded"

These will surely get rejected for the ogre pirate all u did was remove the club replace with admiral's sword and add admiral's hat. :thumbs_down: All you did for the chariot was throw a couple models together :thumbs_down:

Leave these for the REAL modelers

on the other hand, sorry, noone will animate these :sad:
negative rep? being slandered?

Man, what the hell is your problem?
Negative reputation for a rejected model? What do you think the mods are? Some kind of barbarians and art haters? You cannot and should not blame people for trying.
Dude seriously, if you have nothing positive to say then 'leave these for REAL members with constructive criticism'.

yes, thanks General Frank, someone had to say that.....and seriously, only making criticism about the other's work but not making self anything is not a good thing Mr. Illidans911 i don't want 2 be offensive but General Frank is right, if you not model yourself you are NOT the right person for negative comments on other members's works (or tryings), i know most of my models are low quqlity but i try 2 improve them

Level 3
O hai thair Markos. About you chariot. I'd recommend removing those "spikes" (I don't know what to call them but the white things behind the horses on the catapult model) OR if you could turn them down so they were straight and could be used for spiking the enemies if you know what I mean.

---

Dejavuu

Status
Not open for further replies.