1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

my off site models needing animations

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Uncle Fester, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    hi.
    this r my so-called *off-site* models, they r called that way coz they r not made 4 any particular project and they r just simple all-purpose models. they can be used 4 many things (like the ogre pirate could be used as a *Napoleonic time* WC3 admiral). till now i got only this 2 but there will come more with the time.....i just need some1 2 anim8 them. i will give him credits +rep and mention his hlp when uploaded. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3591.html

2. Arhowk

Arhowk

Resources:
    Resources:
    "when uploaded"

These will surely get rejected for the ogre pirate all u did was remove the club replace with admiral's sword and add admiral's hat. :thumbs_down: All you did for the chariot was throw a couple models together :thumbs_down:

Leave these for the REAL modelers

on the other hand, sorry, noone will animate these :sad:

3. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    well the sword is from the skeleton warrior actually and as 4 the *Rejected* why not give it a try? what have i 2 loose? btw, if the models r not likely 2 get animated and such on THW, no worries, there r other sides too, where they may get. i don't rly care where they r uploaded, animated or skinned....will just be too pity if some good models from me go there @ the end (like the mumakil, no1 till now is willing 2 animate or texture it)

4. Arhowk

Arhowk

Resources:
    Resources:
    negative rep? being slandered?

5. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Man, what the hell is your problem?
    Negative reputation for a rejected model? What do you think the mods are? Some kind of barbarians and art haters? You cannot and should not blame people for trying.
    Dude seriously, if you have nothing positive to say then 'leave these for REAL members with constructive criticism'.

6. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    yes, thanks General Frank, someone had to say that.....and seriously, only making criticism about the other's work but not making self anything is not a good thing Mr. Illidans911 i don't want 2 be offensive but General Frank is right, if you not model yourself you are NOT the right person for negative comments on other members's works (or tryings), i know most of my models are low quqlity but i try 2 improve them

7. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    And that's the way to go.

8. Dejavuu

Dejavuu

Resources:
    Resources:
    O hai thair Markos. About you chariot. I'd recommend removing those "spikes" (I don't know what to call them but the white things behind the horses on the catapult model) OR if you could turn them down so they were straight and could be used for spiking the enemies if you know what I mean.

---

Dejavuu

9. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    oh ok....got what u mean now....well i wasn't sure let them/remove them this tusk-kind things, anyway i will try 2 make changes but dont expect anything during the next few days....will probaly be offline and must find a good replace 4 milkshape (trial time ended). tried out gmax but it's a bit more confusing than MS

10. BlinkBoy

BlinkBoy

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I'm moving this to requests, sorry for being late, first time I read this i ended up laughing with GF's posts. (ahem in your face illidans ahem).