• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Modeler - Looking for Mentor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey everyone! My name is Arti and I am a pretty old member around the hive. I have lurked for most of my time here but with the resurgence of attention on my beloved game thanks to the... Well, ignoring that, the important thing for me is I have found more passion to learn and create content for this game.

I have recently coded my own map for the first time in my entire Warcraft III lifespan. I am pretty proud of it! I now want to delve into the world of modeling and animating within the scope of Warcraft III. I am a beginner, but I am very competent with technology and the learning process. I am hoping to find a friend who'd love to help out a beginner get their feet in the door.

Thank you so much, and if you are interested you can let me know in this post or message me directly on Discord at Artistique❀#3000 . Have a wonderful day, Hiveworkshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.