• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New member, Regzal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regzal

R

Regzal

Hi I am Regzal and I love Warcraft 3 so I thought that this would be a good place to come. I also like making maps for Warcraft 3 and I am starting to learn how to make my own models.
I hope you enjoy my presence here. :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Welcome, we hope you enjoy this site as much as we do. :)
Also, you might want to look at the request page and help some people with your modeling (not everybody has the software). If you're familiar with LOTR, you might want to help us with a Lothlorien style tree-house (see our request).
Again, welcome! :)

Level 34
Hi
new-member-regzal-151424

Regzal

R

Regzal

Welcome, we hope you enjoy this site as much as we do. :)
Also, you might want to look at the request page and help some people with your modeling (not everybody has the software). If you're familiar with LOTR, you might want to help us with a Lothlorien style tree-house (see our request).
Again, welcome! :)
Ok I will do my best to help although Im still kinda a noob with modeling. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.