• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map Maker Linkinblade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello my Wc3 name is Linkinblade and I am ''new'' a map maker.

About me:
I am a social *friendly player and I play games like Wc3,Diablo 3,WoW,Skyrim, League of Legends, Fall from Heaven II [Civilization 4 Unoffical expansion] and Unreal Tournament 2000:vw_wtf:.

Real life:
I am soon start my first year in high school, I am very social but tent to do my hobbies (Playing games, eating Yummy food :ogre_hurrhurr:, well anything that amuse me :) ) I am currently working at a horse Rench to earn pocket money:goblin_good_job: and working on my map World of Azeorth.

World of Azeroth
This is my first map that I ever came far with and actualy done hell of alot of work with.
It's a roleplaying map where you pick one out of 16 races abd go out in the world of Azeroth (+outlands).
It's now in open-beta and if you want to try it out /f add Linkinblade [Northerend/EU] and say your from here and I'll /w you when I am beta testing it.

Got any Questions about me or the Map then just ask away :)
Otherwise emmm Hi xD:grin:
Otherwise to check out my map go to http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/world-azeroth-218724/

*The golden rule, treat me badly and I'll do the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.