• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hehe... i am not much of a model maker, more of a map maker. :grin:I am working on a map currently. I am also the leader of a clan on Azeroth (U.S. East). The clan i am the leader of is Clan SWMM. Well i hope you find me a nice person and have a good day!:grin:

Level 7
Hi! Welcome to the Hive! I hope I find you a nice person too... What map are you working on?

Level 4
I am working on a map called Plains of Snow it's going good so far but... not too good at map making. My Avatar is the Preview for it. Also... i have a site for 2 clans one my clan and this other clan that we broke off of. Though anyone is welcome. Story of my map PoS is this. A few heroes were sent into a land of barren snow and cleared some of it for building. After building a few towns they found there were other small civilizations. With the heroes arrival the civilizations broke into different groups. Though when they were all allied they were ruled by one boss. Now the boss that they all were ruled by wants revenge against the heroes.*Heroes try and defend their base while trying to find and kill boss. Boss find the main structure defeat the boss there and kill the main structure.*That's the story and basicly what you would have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.