• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map kumin soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im currently making a Starwars AoS called Starwars battle grounds. Its been being made for quite sum time now. I bet i know what sum of you are thinkin ---another starwars AoS---- well this one is hopefully will be an improvement on any Starwars Aos youve played. Im not going lazy n anything. Each hero will have thier own indivusual custom moves. (with the exception of sum) and each hero will be indvisual. Im uing character from all six movies so dont yell at me when u see ATST and clone troopers at the same time. Im very excited about releasing it itll on take a few more weeks *sigh* but it will be out! (note there some pretty cool things in it like wookiee attacks jawa invasions, Gungan Genicide Assaults, Deathstar appearances and more.............STARWARS BATTLEGORUND

Post if you want to be an editor US West gimme your account name :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

oh yah and the awnser to the poll question is (*drumroll*)....................................................ZABRAK i made Yavinian and Wenzer Dun up to trick you......(hopefully you know nuthin about starwars) :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.