• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have somehow managed to convince my teachers at school to let me make a Warcraft 3 game. I have a whole year!! Any ideas on what I should make??

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Primary 7 I would recon, as all univercities would order you to modify a real program like a java one instead of mucking around with WC3.
It will have to be reasonably complex so I would recon some map like heroes and empires would do well enough for grades.

However, I would strongly advise choosing something more creditable, as WC3 triggering means shit all in a programming course.

Level 4
I have an idea. If you like shapeshifting games, make a shapeshifting game where you can shapeshift lol. I'm also in 7th grade :D, and I'm mapmaking too, but not on school computers. Well, it could be an RPG shapeshifting game. I can make models if you like, PM me.

Level 4
Well, Im actually only in Year 12, 'College' in New Zealand, so it proberly means something different to you. It doesn't have to be amazingly complex, because the teachers are impressed by basic flash animations ^_^. But i'm pretty good at triggering, so im keen to try anything. Its a computer game design class by the way.

Level 4
I have a better idea make the following if you are presenting yours to the whole school.

[1] Amazing RPG
[2] Amazing Cinimatic
[3] Amazing Everything
[4] Amazing x2
[5] Try to do your best "Amazing"
[6] I dont think any of this will help you :p
[7] Be Amazing
[8] I am Amazing
[9] Over kill "Amazing"
[10-Last of all] Who the hell is Rick james?

Level 4
I dont like the idea of cinematic that much... Simply bcause it doesn't really offer much to WC3 gaming community. I'd rather make some kind of multiplayer map, something people can play, play, and play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.