• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[NEW] Leveling Group (Blackwing Lair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Edit:
THIS IS NOT EU

Hey guys,
I am going to be starting a new leveling group on the Blackwing Lair server. Census for the server can be found here. Some stuff about me, basically i've been playing wow since beta, (04). And have been playing my mage all the way through t1, t2, and some t3 and then i went onto BC. Now he is beginning to get a bit dull... if you understand me. I have come here today to start a serious leveling/social group to begin on the Blackwing Lair server as Alliance. Currently about 60% of the server is Horde and 40% is Alliance. Now since we here at The Hive like to be part of the solution and not the problem we will be playing for the minority. Blackwing Lair is a PVP server, which meens we need to stick together but once we get to 70 there will be alot more prey for us. If you are interested in being part of the "The Hive Leveling Group" then please keep reading. (I will not be starting for a week from now because I am on vacation and am "WoWless". But feel free to get started after reading this post)

Important Server Information:
Server: Blackwing Lair
Server Type: PVP
Faction: Alliance

Current Leveling Group Members: (You must post if you going to join us)
Hive NameIngame NameClassRaceProfessions
InvertedForkstealerPaladinDwarfHerbalism/Alchemy
4rankiePlatestealerHunterDwarfSkinning/Leatherworking
~Void~SpoonstealerRogueDwarfSkinning/Leatherworking
RoyalorcPantstealerWarlockGnomeEnchanting/Tailoring
Dtbapp3rSporkstealerPaladinDwarfHerbalism/Alchemy
DoronGutstealerWarriorNightelfBlacksmithing/Mining
Craka_JCrakastealerRogueHumanSkinning/Leatherworking

If you are going to participate use the following template: (code below)

Your Hive Name
Character name: -
Professions: -/-
Class: -
Race: -
When you are starting (date): -/-/-
(Feel free to change the information later, but notify me if you do)

Code:
HTML:
[box=Your Hive Name][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Character name:[/COLOR] -
[COLOR="yellowgreen"]Professions:[/COLOR] -/-
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]Class:[/COLOR] -
[COLOR="yellowgreen"]Race:[/COLOR] -
[COLOR="yellowgreen"]When you are starting (date):[/COLOR] -/-/-[/box]

Thank you for taking the time to read my request and I hope that many from far and wide come to join our group. You can start in a few months or now, up to you.

-Inverted

Last edited:
Level 6
4rankie
Character name: -Doroki
Professions: Mining/Smithing
Class: -Hunter
Race: -Dwarf
When you are starting (date): 1 week from now

Level 9
Thnx Inverted but ill stick to Frostmane for now
but if i start it would be like this
Andreja
Character name: Vindex
Professions: Blacksmthing/Mining
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei
When you are starting (date): Dunno

Level 6
The Same with me if i don't decide anything else I'm going with that, and for the next week I'm gonna look through every single class maybe lol

Edit: You also added an "e" at the end of my in game name.

Level 6
ya thanks for changing it, so have you decided yet on what u wanna be, and are we going to be using headsets when we do this it will so much easier. A real Hive Crew

Level 10
Andreja i could start on where my mage is or we could start where somone elses main is but we are starting here because no one has a main here as im aware of, it is decided. And i will not be getting to 70 in 3 weeks like i could because i have other stuff i have to do, school, and work on my game.
4rankie i have decided yet but ill keep thinkin xD. And we could use headsets if somone has a vent server we could use.

out,
-inverted

Level 6
K ya I have also decided Dwarf Hunter Skinner and leather working. and I got mic headset to also and I'm gonna start 2night. so bored and nothing better to do anyone care to join me?.

Edit: I cant start tonight gotta get the new patch LOL.

Level 8
Sigh I wish I had a comp that I could use for wow with the internet, this all comes with more money. Cause I would seriously join... maybe someday I will join you guys althought I never really enjoyed getting my warlock from 1- 70 and then from 1- 50 on another server. But neway best name for a guild: "My Spoon is too Big" :razz:

But if you ever see a Human pally named Dopeboyfresh or Ballin ask if his name is Aschy

P.S. saw it on a private server once

Level 10
Everyone i'm forkstealer and ~void is spoonstealer now if you wanna be a team sport then somone be knifestealer and we'll be famous throughout azeroth once we kick ass at 70.

----------------
Edit:

Update: Guild?!
Since we've got enough people to really do this. 4 is a pretty good amount although, we are still recruiting.
we have to come up with a good guild name, start brainstorming plz.

Some ideas of mine:
1) <STDs are BOP>
2) <Snakes on a Plainstrider>
3) <Roflstomp>
4) <THW>
5) <The Hive>
6) <Pwntang>

Last edited:
Level 6
K well Im starting now, and a good name i like for a guild is something like: "The Shadow Alliance", or The Mystical something.

Last edited:
Level 9
You are not EU?Dang im EU sry then i cant either. :'((

EDIT:Then how do u play on Northrend if ur not EU?

Last edited:
Level 6
I clicked north America and it brought me on the servers we are using, When i first installed on my computer.

Level 3
Ill play with you guys, i play with inverted's 70 and its fun most of the time :p. Ill play whatever you guys need, except paladin and warrior, but im interested more in afflic warlock or druid (probably either feral or resto). Im playing a holy priest to 70 on ghostlands first but i could definately level an alt on BW alliance in the meantime.

Level 6
Ok when he Inverted comes online he will add you and welcome to the team partner would you like to start tonight with me? im already level 7 im just bored doing quest alone.

Level 14
Now ? on my wow break period, so tempting :/

How much h/day ? If this is not anything hardcore, I than am very tempted to join ^^

Edit: oh, on US Servers, my bad.

Level 10
@ Royalorc kk ill add you, nice to know your coming. And be anything you want, we're just levelin for fun, prolly gonna raid at 70 for me atleast so if you wanna raid with me be something you really like.

@ 4rankie Royalorc's in India right now on a trip xD. So he doesent have wow i dont think. Feel free too wait tell thursday thats when ill acually begin leveling.

@ Edhel-dur thats to bad you can't play with us.

Level 6
Thursday I cant wait lol 2 days from now and the hive BH Group Will Begin there victory over all.

Level 3
Royalorc
Character name:Cherystealer or something else, i always need hlp with names ><
Professions:Herbalism/ Tailoring
Class:Warlock
Race:Gnome FTW
When you are starting (date): April 4 or 5, depending on my flight back

Status
Not open for further replies.