• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[NEW] Leveling Group (Blackwing Lair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey maybe i should change my name to Platestealer or something so i match you guys lol.

Edit: And I'm gonna be mining and smithing since we have Skinner/leather worker.

Level 2
Your Hive Name
Character name:sporkstealer -
Professions:herb/alch -/-
Class:paladin -
Race:human/dwarf -
When you are starting (date): after i get my new comp
k so i also am a RL friend of invert and orc. my video card decided to stop working over spring break but i should have a new comp by next week and i would love to be ur healbot. thx inverted sounds fun, can't wait for STV ganking

Level 8
After hours of planning this out...(well, not really hours, but close)

Your Hive Name
Character name: Gutstealer (All the table appliances were taken)
Professions: Blacksmith / Mining
Class: Warrior
Race: Night Elf (I has a lot of dwarves)
When you are starting (date): Now
Note: I wont tank, :p I'm looking to go arms or fury, probably arms. (I may tank for early instances but I'm gonna end up going arms / fury.)

Level 2
kk thx for the add, i'll need to catch up cause of my comp but i am a fast pally leveler seeing as this is my 6th or 7th. anyways my guild names... either "fusion" if it is serious or "i dine at prince's table" for fun

Level 6
After hours of planning this out...(well, not really hours, but close)

Your Hive Name
Character name: Gutstealer (All the table appliances were taken)
Professions: Blacksmith / Mining
Class: Warrior
Race: Night Elf (I has a lot of dwarves)
When you are starting (date): Now
Note: I wont tank, :p I'm looking to go arms or fury, probably arms. (I may tank for early instances but I'm gonna end up going arms / fury.)

Bowl Stealer would be a good name lol. and your mining and smithing like me I think this isnt gonna work.

Level 6
Ya im coming on now please let someone be on this time lol.

Edit: Why is no one on right now.

Level 3
My flights back sucked, we had one 15 minute connection in Heathrow and missed 2 consecutive flights in Seattle so i just got home. I can get 10 on dwarf/ gnome in under 2 hrs if i work so ima try to hit 6 or 7 tonight cuz its late. Ima try to get Lifestealer if not ill name him something else lol.

Level 3
Im 10 atm, trying to work on my priest hunter and warlock lol

And can we add what our levels are to that table in the OP?

Level 6
yes add our levels to the OP im currently level 7, and i have lost my 2 Wow cards so when my check comes in next week im going to buy one but im gonna try and find one sooner.

Level 6
Ok Im geting some stupid error when i try to log into Wow now, il be on later 2night if i can figure it out.

Level 3
Lol, 10-12 takes so much wow time daniel. I spent 90% of my day sorting 5 loads of dirty laundry, taking out the garbage and playing guitar.

Level 25
Craka_J

Name: Crakastealer
Professions: Skinning/Leatherworking
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Starting Date: Undefined. :p
For now, I cannot answer when I will try out this new server with you all, thanks to school and work... and the lack of a PC with WoW. But have no fear, I'll most likely be playing some time either during or before the summer! :wink:

~Craka_J

Level 3
A day as in 24 hours played or a day as in hotpockets and redbull? Either way thats decent/ cool. So you like rogues? Do you have any 70s?

Level 25
Rogues are fun. So I play 'em. I got a level 56 Undead Rogue and a level 64 Orc Hunter. Both are on the crappy server, Drak'Thul. Never hit 70 before because Blzzard ruined the fun before I could get that high. :p

I woke up at 8 or 10am one day and leveled to 20 by 3am. :p

~Craka_J

Level 6
I swear i got 3 on every server and the max level out of them all is like 15 Lol, and my wow time ran out and i lost my cards i think my brother or my cousin stole them so im gonna go jack the one i saw unstratched at my cousins when i go see him or il go buying one, but il be on soon and levelin alone is so boring and considering my really slow at level it sucks for me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.