• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New heroes and new skills for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Since I was a bit generic, I decided to list all the changes I made
I know the map is very crappy, so I'm editing a pre-existing one and uploading it ASAP

New Heroes:
(Human) Enchantress: can learn Crushing Wave (the same of the editor), Inner Burn (slows the attack rate and deals damage over time to the target enemy unit), Potency Aura (increases damage done by nearby friendly units) and Arcane Curse (ultimate, stops all enemies in the target area from attacking for some seconds)

(Orc) Lost Draenei: can learn Sprint (increases the movement speed of the hero for some seconds), Poisonous Strike (temporarily increases the attack speed of the hero and gives him a feedback effect, that burns enemies' mana), Regeneration Aura (increases life regeneration) and Rock Golem (ultimate, summons a rock golem that is immune to magics and can throw rocks)

(Undead) Eredar Warlock: can learn Chaos Energy (transfers life and mana from the target enemy unit), Underground Tentacle (summons a tentacle that can attack nearby units and has a powerful siege attack against structures), Mind Vision (you gain access to the sight of the target enemy unit) and Dark Summoning (the same of the editor, ultimate)

(NightElf) Druid of the Antler: can learn Monsoon (the same of the editor), Thunderquake (a tornado that deals damage to all units and structures in the target area), Spirit Link (the same of the orcs) and Time Lapse (ultimate, gives invulnerability to the target unit for some seconds, stopping it and blocking its attacks for the duration)

(Neutral) Hermit Shaman: can learn Thunderstorm (deals damage to all enemy units nearby for some seconds), Summon Totem (a destructible totem ward that summons orc skeletons every 3 seconds), Lava Lash (gives the hero a chance to deal double damage) and Mana Totem (ultimate, summons a destructible totem ward that increases mana regeneration to all nearby units).

(Neutral Building) Bazaar: can exchange gold for wood and viceversa, can remove all magics nearby for a moderate cost, can replenishes health or mana over time for a fair cost to all nearby units.

Level 7
Keep up your resolve and determination and your ideas and skills will just get better and better.

First person i've seen that tried to give something to the Hive with their first two posts.

Level 8
Orc Raider
Skill 1 - Weighted Net
The Raider throws a large net at an area, ensnaring all units in it.

Skill 2 - Charge!
Increases the movespeed of nearby allied units. Increase is dispelled if attacked.

Skill 3 - Passive - Raider's Aura
Causes all nearby units to deal increased damage. Also gives the raider bash.

Ultimate - Berserk Frenzy
Sends all nearby units into a berserking frenzy, causing them to take more damage but have increased attack and attackseed.

Someone can have that too. I am dieing to get rid of it.

I Think the chargue power could be good if u use it like this,

Wolve's Chargue: Increases the damage of the target equal to a % of it movespeed, passively increases it's movespeed by x% (a good amount) if the target get hited the buff is dispeled, if the target attacks the buff ends (cause the amount of damage is a good one)

I think it could be good if only used in the raider and with a low cd

Status
Not open for further replies.