• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Hero Spellpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey every1 :)

I have recently started work on a Hero idea map that i'm going to continue updating and adding new heros.
I have already designed the first of the hero's and the terrain but i'm just wondering if its worth the trouble. :?

The whole idea is to make the heros that people want to see then balance them but i need support and ideas.
So if you do have any good ideas that you want to see or moves that you think i could use.

At the moment it is completely multi-instance able and i am hopeing to keep it that way. I also am trying to keep it variable free. The map also contains its own injury system that i have completed but i am still having some problems with it :( . The problem is (and i know this isn't the request section) that the buff for the injury dosn't always show because it changes all the time. I'm using the acid bomb spell. Can any1 one help me fix the problem? :?

The first version will be posted in the spell section as soon as possible (maybe friday the 8th).
If you like my idea or have any of your own to share plz let me know. :D

Btw why do so many ppl view the post but no one says anything? :?:

Level 9
Its up

ok the map is up in the spell section.

to PurplePoot i hate jass... and to LordofBunnys using no varables isnt hard... just use Buffs...

btw shot for acctualy replyn guys. :D

Level 9
its not that hard

i'm also quite new to this Lord.. i'v only been useing Worldediter for about 4 months.

The easiest way to learn is to download maps look at the scripting and try to replicate it with out copy and past. That way you learn how to do it yourself.

Also start small don't go straight in to a huge rpg. Spells maps are a way to experiment.

Level 9
lol nice purple...

The next version is coming out soon. im just putting in the finishing touches. It should be finished by friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.