• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New UI Only Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
hi everybody, I'm really excited of the new UI natives and the potential to make a full customization of the UI, completely changing the old and boring 2002 UI...

some spells like this and this already exist but I think the UI natives have too much of an impact to just keep them in the spell section...

IMO a new section called "UI" or "User Interface" should be created exclusively for UI maps!
that way when you want UI stuff you won't have to search through all the spells and waste time...

What do you think about my idea? Hopefully some Admins might read this and like it :grin:

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
UI has nothing to do with spells, and barely has something loose with systems. Also it would be very hardcoded since every aspect of it has a very specific purpose and might not work for other purposes. Snippets for each purpose might work though.

Level 20
@Wrda @Pyrogasm Actually that's exactly what I was suggesting lol, I guess I didn't say it clearly enough?
UI.jpg
Pretty much, something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.