• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new forum game

Status
Not open for further replies.
DestroAnt said:
lol i feel sorry for ramza everyone is agiasnt him and
matt can i be like the navy captainor air commander thta would be cool anyway

Hmmm...I dont see the harm. Im sure shadow would also Like a high ranked position in the sheep army. You choose, then shadow

Heal panther with omega ray
Polymorph crocs for a nice croc skin coat.
Use elephant hides as homes.
Capture all, the little gorrilas for our labor.

Crocodile - 5
Snake - 10
Puma - 11
Panther - 7
Sheep - 17

I'm with you Ramza!
Reptiles must survive, and all cats must die!
and sheep are cute! so they also shouldn't be destroyed, reptiles normally don't eat sheep but cats do! matt what are you doing? helping you enemy?

Heal crocs!
Hurt stupid cats

Crocodile - 6
Snake - 10
Puma - 11
Panther - 6
Sheep - 17

EDIT:
And another thing, to prevent one person from having too much influence, NO one should double post, you have to wait until some one else had his/her turn.

Level 2
humm, you are really right ramnza i hurted the crocs, hehe sry^^ anyway...

hurt - snake
heal - sheep

Crocodile - 6
Snake - 9
Puma - 11
Panther - 6
Sheep - 18

A black storm shrouds the sky.

Suddenly, the world turns purple, and moves inside out

It engulps several crocs, and weakens the race even more.

Omega ray shoots from the sky and heals panthers

Inferno is rained on the foirests, killing all who inhabit it (gorillas, wolves, jaguars, monkeys...)

Crocodile - 4
Snake - 9
Puma - 11
Panther - 8
Sheep - 18

Level 4
Portal Between demons and humans apper

bananas are purple apples are white

the demons engulf the corcidiles

god puts his holy shield around panther

Crocodile - 3
Snake - 9
Puma - 11
Panther - 9
Sheep - 18

Edit: i changed because i didnt now someone was playing while i was typing

Level 4
Whahaha... funny game :)

power to the reptiles !!! (heal snake)
Death to the middles (so the archmage says) sheep (hurt sheep)!!

Snake - 12
Puma - 10
Panther - 9
Sheep - 10

*EDIT* forgot to damage the sheep heath :p

Level 25
... Chris, you just ignored every post, you know that don't you?

You should have posted

Snake - 12
Puma - 10
Panther - 10
Sheep - 9

To rectify your error, I assult your glorified black leopards and heal the mighty serpentine beasts

Snake - 13
Puma - 10
Panther - 9
Sheep - 9

Level 4
Fear me for i have came to strike again

Gohan enters the battle field. Wearing his Mage Cloak and wielding the Arcane Staff of Kono'yaro.

He spots an ally and decides to aid him in a battle against another of the sinister, mindless zombie sheep !!! (heal snake,Hurt Sheep)

Snake - 14
Puma - 10
Panther - 9
Sheep - 8

Gohan is victorius !!! gains EXP and gold :))

Death to the middles (so the archmage says) sheep (hurt sheep)!!

...hahahah! YOu dare defy the might of the sheep empire? YOu pity me. Read all these posts and see how active i am in this game. See how I killed elephants, wolves, could have killed jaguars, crocs, monkeys, etc?

You really need to learn about what your against. The archmage shall fall beneath my iron fist of tyrany, and so will you pathetic snakes!

Heal sheep with omega ray
Blazing light torches snakes

Snake - 13
Puma - 10
Panther - 9
Sheep - 9

Level 25
What is with these gloryfied fluffballs being loved by so many? If it weren't for the fact there were still silly leopard variations still in this game, I'd take you down a notch

But there are more important things to do. Goodbye gloryfied leopards, more power to the snakes

Snake - 11
Puma - 10
Panther - 7
Sheep - 13

Mecheon said:
What is with these gloryfied fluffballs being loved by so many? If it weren't for the fact there were still silly leopard variations still in this game, I'd take you down a notch

But there are more important things to do. Goodbye gloryfied leopards, more power to the snakes

I'll do anything to let the good cat people survive (especially the pumas) so that is why I'm allied with the sheeps until the last one on one deathmath.

Radioactive Beam on the non-legged reptiles.
Rain of Cure on the panthers.

Snake - 9
Puma - 10
Panther - 9
Sheep - 13

Because you supported 3 enemies of the sheep that potentially could kill my sheep empire before it could recover to its great strength, the jaguars (also cats), the wolves, and the gorillas. Dan and Xerandius saved my sheep empire, And i am in severe debt to them. If you disagree, go read the posts yourself.

MAtt what the hell are you doing?!?!? cats EAT sheep! only maybe an anaconda would eat a sheep.

The pumas have been trained to herd the sheep, like puppies are. They also have saved the empire several times (as i already said) and much more! As the sheep god, I know whats best for my race. YOur a general, you should be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.