• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new forum game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I hate to flame, but you are wrong, as most of the time. Just cause in your tiny fantisy world your the best, doesnt mean you are right 543% of the time.

To prove it, Ill post, RIGHT HERE, in list, who hates me on this site that I can guarentee, think, and might.

Definatly:
1. You (Though you cant do anything)
2. Deaddognogowoof (After the voice forum, we dont think we can get along)
3. James1654 (Im the whiner? WHo here has a map with almost no terrain? Who here actually signed up with serenity-now? Who thought that video was hilarious?)
4.XLightscreen (Oh yeah...Im the whiner, just cause i prove a point and you have ABOSOLUTLY NO STINK'N REASON!!!)
5. Ki (Ki vs matt540, the meeting of the minds)
6. SLNR2 (its an on-line thing thats going on.)

Most likely:
1. Mecheon (seems pretty pissed at me sometimes, dont really know)
2. Ramza (He can't get over the fact that his gorrilas died...hes crying in real life over a vurtual game)
3. Ragingspeedhorn (Look, dude, im only trying to clean the site. Im not trying to Be a terrorist!)
4. Raiju (Replace ramzas thing with "jaguars" in place of "gorillas")

Duont know:
1. Daelin (My temper is the one thing he hates.
2. Dan Van Ohllus (or else he'd come and help sometime actually instead of watching me fall in the computer screen)

Wow...thats only...12 PEOPLE!!! WOW!!!

Amazing, isnt it?

Lets do the math...

17822 / 12...

1485+1/3...

.1485.333333%!!!!

If you mean forums as in the forums im in, im only hated by people in this forum. All the others im actually a well respected member (though most havent heard of me probibly...)

If you mean forums on this site, I post ing...lets see...

Models
Site discussions
News
Offtopic
Maps
Icons
Requests.

Thats 7 fourms...about 50% of all fourms.

The flaming is really only in news, where people like you attept to insult me and get burnned so bad by mods, other posters, or me (depending on who gets there first)

Level 7
Matt540 said:
The gorilla infants are dead. We feed them all to the rapid pumas during a trade. in exchange, we got a neat baseball cap of the yankies. We will give you the honor of torching it if you want it :twisted:

The gorillas are dead? bah

But, we will not torch it

we will take it when your empire falls :twisted:

HAH! Your only striking at air. These sheeps are creations of mine fool. Do you hope to get anything done? DO you hope to free the races? My sheeps were to delay time until I could strike down all but the pumas in a devistaion "operation S.H.E.E.P.B.O.L.T."

I used these "morphs" to mearly buy time to gain power from this tinkret. If necessary, I will do as requested to destroy these sheeps. The hidden city of the sheeps is bound by arcane magic and wont be easily found unless you can even get through me (Which is hard to do, cosidering the fact that the crown of the plains, the source of my power, is a level 175 artifact).

Some of these sheeps were the real things...

But none of them will every be again.

Level 7
Matt540 said:
HAH! Your only striking at air. These sheeps are creations of mine fool. Do you hope to get anything done? DO you hope to free the races? My sheeps were to delay time until I could strike down all but the pumas in a devistaion "operation S.H.E.E.P.B.O.L.T."

I used these "morphs" to mearly buy time to gain power from this tinkret. If necessary, I will do as requested to destroy these sheeps. The hidden city of the sheeps is bound by arcane magic and wont be easily found unless you can even get through me (Which is hard to do, cosidering the fact that the crown of the plains, the source of my power, is a level 175 artifact).

Some of these sheeps were the real things...

But none of them will every be again.

By hidden sheep do you mean the little pen full of sheep over there?

Level 3
Yay a game!

And boy, does this look like a popluar spot! I might as well join in!

Swings a big flaming sword at the panthers. I need a new sheath for it :D
Heal sheep with a potion (Nice wooly shirts :D )

Snakes - 13
Pumas - 14
Panthers - 6
Sheep - 8

By the way, hi everyone!

Level 7
Swashthwewyouwweenee said:
Yay a game!

Swings a big flaming sword at the panthers. I need a new sheath for it :D
Heal sheep with a potion (Nice wooly shirts :D )

Snakes - 13
Pumas - 14
Panthers - 6
Sheep - 8

By the way, hi everyone!

Damnit people stop attacking panthers

by the way nice Roy Avatar

Level 3
Serbia, the sheeps are at war with the panthers. Olofmoleman, a supporter of sthe snakes, is aiding the sheep! Why do you attack them?

Edit:

Btw, post the scores after your done! I hope no one ignores your attack...

Filled with spam, whining, and much more, this is probibly the main place on the site for advertisement.

By the way, hi everyone!

Enjoy your stay! Just please save those poor poor sheepies. :cry:

Serbia, the sheeps are at war with the panthers. Olofmoleman, a supporter of sthe snakes, is aiding the sheep! Why do you attack them?

One word.

Propoganda

Rejected. 2 hours from now you can post again.

Thats true, but I don't think anyone else will reject it. People hate me on here (especially nightmare) and I happen to do it sometimes myself :p

Matt540 said:
Dan....

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HELP OUT AN ALLY IN NEED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!?!? ITS A 3v1!!!!

My mother and father made me to help them at my very old grandparents (from my father's side). My dad sawed the wood, I deliver them and my mom sorted them. So that is my excuse for missing the big battle. Sorry, Matt. :(

Now, I'll do what I can to help you and your wooly friends. If they die, the enemy animals will get so much pain that they wished that they were never been borned. :twisted:

So, the panthers shall die first.

Status
Not open for further replies.