• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new forum game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
WOW! So much time since i come here last time, and this thread got already 97 pages!

yoh Ramza, havent seeing you in a while punk ^^

heal panther and hurt snake

Snake - 8
Puma - 10
Panther - 8
Sheep - 15

Mecheon, you leave me no choice but to make your aremy tremble before my fist of tyrant. DO you hope to acomplish anything? You humor me.

Snake - 7
Puma - 10
Panther - 11
Sheep - 13

Ramza, you ought to give in to use. You lost your crocs and gorillas, now your next.

Edit:

If the panthers are allies of the snakes, how come most of the cat nation (which includes panthers) has been attacking the snakes? Like some of my panthers in the sheep empire, Chris, Ben_xerub, and such?

Level 7
Dan van Ohllus said:
I have a wallet factory that makes wallets of all the enemy reptiles (even the cocodiles and snakes).

Heal Puma
Hurt Snake

Snake - 6
Puma - 11
Panther - 11
Sheep - 13

------------

Bah! Stupid Sheep

Hurt the fluffy lambchops

Heal Solid Snake

Snake - 7
Puma - 11
Panther - 11
Sheep - 12

Level 9
my allegiance is to the Jaguars, may that mean that i will help their American cousins, the Pumas

but, my 1st priority is to ANIHILATE the sheeps
so...

=heal snake and hurt sheep=

Snake - 6
Puma - 11
Panther - 13
Sheep - 11

Level 25
Matt you silly fool. You forget who it was who lead the mighty Nerubian army to victory in ages past. Your boasting will be your falldown for your entire army

Hurt the pre-processed wool, heal the serpents

Snake - 5
Puma - 12
Panther - 12
Sheep - 12

Mecheon said:
Matt you silly fool. You forget who it was who lead the mighty Nerubian army to victory in ages past. Your boasting will be your falldown for your entire army

Hey, this is the wrong section, but I have a request for someone to make as a sig.

Everyone knows
Mecheon was wrong, hes not always correct. End of story!

Cause that matches how low of hp your snakes have with my sheep. The only race I see with a possibility of taking the empire down is the pumas.

Omega ray comes down from the sky and heals the sheep.
Roar blows away snakes from the battlefeild.

Snake - 4
Puma - 12
Panther - 12
Sheep - 13

Heal sheep
Hurt panthers

Ramza, I dont feel hostile to all reptiles. Take Gila Monsters or komodo dragos for instance. They are massive! I like them. I dont like crocs for their randomness and attacking of humans for no reason.

I will ignore the snakes for now, the panthers have turned on us. A 2 way offence will be the most sucessful.

Snake - 5
Puma - 13
Panther - 10
Sheep - 13

Nightmare, You really got some grudge against me I can tell. YOu wouldn't blindly attack me otherwise. However, everyone should agree with me when I say most of your topics (OH NO!!!!!!, You'll never unprotect a map again, got a new avatar, and N00bs guide to tds) were all useless.

Ramza, let olof decide what he wants to do.

Heal sheep
Hurt panther (Die you Puma rip-off!)

Snake - 6
Puma - 13
Panther - 10
Sheep - 12

Level 7
Matt540 said:
Nightmare, You really got some grudge against me I can tell. YOu wouldn't blindly attack me otherwise. However, everyone should agree with me when I say most of your topics (OH NO!!!!!!, You'll never unprotect a map again, got a new avatar, and N00bs guide to tds) were all useless.

Ramza, let olof decide what he wants to do.

Heal sheep
Hurt panther (Die you Puma rip-off!)

Snake - 6
Puma - 13
Panther - 10
Sheep - 12

-----------

It's not a grudge

The sheep empire is becoming too damn powerful

So, I'm rebelling

Lol it takes you that long to kill me? And with 3 people? You all are pathetic people.

And olof...I really am amazed. At first, I thought we were enemies, but it seems you still consider us allies.

I decalre Shadow the hedgehog the new general of the sheep empire, but will remain sheep god. I want to help in the war with the panthers.

Your snakes are fine for now, just when ramza becomes becomes as whiny and starts crying in rreal life cause i taunted him for saying it takes 3 fully active people to take on me (would be 4) and attacks snakes.

Heal sheep (I still support, but resign)
Hurt panther (Ramza, I hate what you love. And obviously you cant even do 4+5 if you think repiles are fussy)

Snakes - 9
Pumas - 14
Panthers - 8
Sheep - 10

Level 7
Matt540 said:
Nightmare said:
The Sheep Empire is in last place!

Notice how 3 of you have to gang up on me. Besides, the snakes would be last had I not turned to the panthers. My only question: Where are my allies? The pumas, shadow, and destro ant just leave me to do nothing...

They have learned of your slave mines down in the cave

Your operation is exposed

Making Hedgehogs mine you some gold, YOU SICKEN ME!

Hmph...want has propoganda done these people?

1. Hedgehogs arnt even native to this continent. We dont want to spend the resources to get asny (they are to tiny for mine labor anyway.)

2. Caves? Do you mean operation S.H.E.E.P.B.O.L.T.? NO! We sheep dont use caves for operation sheep bolt. That was during operation M.O.N.T.Y.M.O.L.E. where suicide sheep (I swear they were fundamentalists. It was not my idea) had volunteered to dig underground and surface below the wolves, were they would detonate.

3. Our resources are formed by my power. No one elses.

Heal sheep (I seriously dont get why mecheon, ssj2 gohan and you hate these adorable pillows...and why dan, shadow, destro, and almost every one else in the game that supported these is no longer active)

Hurt panther (These are the true monsters. The sheep only wish for these things to be out of the picture for now.)

Snakes - 10
Pumas - 14
Panthers - 8
Sheep - 9

Panthers are in last place you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.