• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Filter: Requests

Do you think we should add a Request Section?

• No, it's fine the way it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Good idea. Will not only prevent "this thing sux - it was a request so do not judge it" things, but also make people who wanted something to find it easier.

1 suggestion to improve the site: it would be good if the following thing could be done: i'm for example on the model section, and i'm viewing a model's comments, and i want to see the model section again. I can press a back, but what if i've just written a comment? I have to press for example the "skins" and the "models" button again. This is an extremely slow maneuver with a slow internet connection. It would be better if i could directly press the "models" button. You just need to enable the models buton to be pressed when u're in the models section.

Uhh that was long. Hope you understand what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.