• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New CTF Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone! I just want to have your opinions on this idea I got. When I was young(er), I used to play CTF IRL whith some rules that I haven't seen in any CTF map yet. So I thought I could introduce them in this new map I'm working on.

The basics are the same, two teams, two flags etc. But you also can capture opponents walking in your territory by killing them (in the map version, not IRL of course :p). And since you can capture opponents, their team mates can recue them, like in a tag game. This rule also introduces a new way to score - capturing all opponents.

That's it! What do you think?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
ehmm in IRL there was a quite long border so you cant take care of everywhere and you can sneak cause it was night when I played it... you will need like some kind of secret tunnels and stuff to make it harder to defend. Also.. I made a ctf map once.. I was only focused at the gameplay and not at heros, spells etc.. be more full. I mean you shall not only think "I want to make a ctf map" but "I want to make a very nice map with that kind of heros, unique in that way, these spells, etc and ctf rules" if u understand

Status
Not open for further replies.