• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A New map....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ralle and I are currently working on a new map. It will be a tournament map. Its going to be a mixed map with the following possabilities:
Death match, team death match, capture the flag etc.
in different selectable terrains.
The map is very new (actually we started to make it today) so he’s open for suggestions (write in the forum).
I will write in the Maps topic what’s finnished of the map.

p.s. Copy + Paste owns :)

Level 14
We have dicided to make the following mods for the map:

Death match Team death match ( 5 vs 5 etc.) and capture the flag

We are making 5 - 6 different terrains to choose from (We have’nt decided if Red should choose or if it has to be voted for.)
Until now 2 of them are finnished.

Also the triggers for Capture the flag are about done.

The information about the different Units(heroes) are about 90% done.

Here’s the Unit information:

Machine gunner:

Attack speed, Fast
Attack range, short
Movement speed, Medium
Damage, Medium

Skills:
Dig hole, deskrioption: The machine gunner digs a hole to lay in, giving him a defence bonus until he move
Lvl 1, 2 defence
lvl 2, 5 defence
lvl 3, 7 defence

More comming.

Runner:

Attack speed, slow
Attack range, short
Movement speed, very fast
Damage, very small

Skills:
Adreneline, deskription: The runner give himself a injection off adreneline giving him a temporaly speed boost
Lvl 1, 20% increase
Lvl 2, 40% increase
Lvl 3, 90% increase

More comming.

Chain gunner:

Attack speed, Fast (Very fast when deployed)
Attack range, short
Movement speed, very slow
Damage, mediumCan only shoot while deployed (after standing still 2 sec)

Skills:
Comming soon

Missile launcher:

Attack speed, Very slow
Attack range, Long
Movement speed, very slow
Damage, Very high + Big splash + Chance to stun

Faster reload: increases attack speed
Lvl 1, 10%
Lvl 2, 15%
lvl 3, 30%

More comming.

Sniper:

Attack speed slow
Attack range, Medium (Very long when deployed)
Movement speed, slow
Damage, Very high

Skills:
Fall back: Makes the sniper put away his weapon and sneak away. He will become slower, invisible and unable to attack.
Lvl 1, Invisible for 30 seconds. 30% slower
Lvl 2, Invisible for 60 seconds. 15% slower
Lvl 3, Invisible for 90 seconds. 0% slower

Flame thrower

Attack speed, Extreme
Attack range, Very short
Movement speed, Medium
Attack damage, Medium

Skills:

Napalm, Deskription: The Flame thrower throws Napalm around him at a constant rate making enememys take constant damage
Lvl 1, Not decided
Lvl 2, Not decided
Lvl 3, Not decided

If you have any suggestions or think something needs to be changed please write in the forum.

Level 14
So is it like Resident Evil, Battleships, Dracula: Undead rising, Shinobi, or what? give an example of the type of map it would be so that I can better visualize it. Also I offer skills of terrain making, editing, and revising if you need it.

Level 21
for ne one interested, im still making the map from back in the day *check the warhammer post if u can get on the old forums* but im gunna change it, if u are informed on the situation XXYY was gunna help me out on terrain, coz im shit at it. but he has dissapeared *poof* and im left with a load of triggers and some spells with no terrain :O i have had a few offers but they are both in US which is too big a itme difference and would really work. ne one interested please ask. note i decided to change alot, it is now gunna be general instead about warhammer. i am asking for some terrain help just reply or contact me somhow. also some help with spells will be needed but thats another story. sorry for being a wee bit off topic lol i hope it goes well!

Mastif

M

Mastif

Knoore when you copy something from the webpage, WRITE IT, or expect to be banned.

Just to remind you, you're still unpopular

Level 14
schinxz";p="155 said:
Knoore when you copy something from the webpage, WRITE IT, or expect to be banned.

Just to remind you, you're still unpopular

.... when you write it you dont copy it and when you copy it you dont write it, and i copied it, so i didnt write it..

Level 14
GST_Nemisis";p="160 said:
Malufa u got msn?! ppppllllllzzzz say u do plz!!!! if not i will send u what ive done but i would prefer if i could speak to u on msn.

Yes, I do have MSN, but usually when I am on it I am not on the computer that has WC3. Luirru ap Varich is my name, feel free to message me if you get a chance. If you cannot find me for some reason (might be invis or something, I dunno) then send me a private message and I will give you my hotmail account. I will not write it here as I do not want spam or fools to e-mail me, so I am very selective about it. Oh, also Ralle has it if you talk to him and cannot find me.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Im starting to get pretty annoyed from you knoore!
No it was'nt on YOUR site, it was on MY site and YOU copied it!

I have talked to Ralle, this time you get a warning, but the next time you write some I find annoying you will be banned, and kicked from the clan.

Btw dont complain about this or argue about it cause I would find that pretty annoying to..

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Knoore... I'm thinking about why you actually are in our community.. seriously.. all the time you've been here you've only being annoying... I just don't understand why you are here...

PS Next time you write. If it's annoying, discriminating or just cruel.. then we won't see you here again...

Level 21
knoore plz dont do that i thought u meant u and ralle :S too confusing, next time leave all the admin work like that, updates and map new to ralle and schinxz coz they are the bosses here. and you have been warned, i think you are pretty passionate about being here (tho i also think u have some auxillary motives), just watch ur step and act cool and ull be fine. but seriously dont get on the wrong side of ne one, there ARE triggers that can ban u from playing the map so be very carful

Status
Not open for further replies.