• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Computer - Error in updating patch from 1.21b to 1.31.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
I'm not sure if this the appropriate place, but certainly is about the patch.
Just today I've installed my new computer and basically installed everything I needed. When I was about to update the patch by clicking on battle.net it came instantly with an error, an odd one: There was an error writing to your hard drive while trying to download a file from battle.net. You may need to free some space. Please check your hard drive and try again.

Notes: This new PC is a desktop Windows 10, SSD, intel core i7 8th generation, 8GB ram, 222GB hard drive memory.
And I still have 3/4 free space.

Does any one have any idea what this issue is about?

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Ok, just did it.
Apparently it didn't even migrate data to documents folder, not sure if that's normal, or if it will cause problems.
I also don't have those 2 black borders on the side, despite being on 1.31.1. And I have window fullscreen enabled, it's the same thing if I change to the other options.
Sem Título.png

Status
Not open for further replies.