• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new "category" for models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I've been thinking, there're actually many warhammer 40000 models (think of all the Tau vehicles, the models from PyriamidHead and the Imperial guard/space marine/ork Pack) for warcraft 3 on this site. Maybe the site manager could make a new category called warhammer 40000 or someting like that.

Not enough anyway, you have keywords for that. Those categories are to search for models on larger scale where you don't need accurate replicas. Like if you search a model for your medieval map, you don't have to browse through futuristic models too, while not all models which could have the keyword 'medieval'. Only exceptions seem to be blizzard games.

Level 7
lol, it took me forever to find all the LOTR models that i needed, new category would have been easier

[K40$]-Spectre;964029 said:
, yeah, but e.g.; you won't find all the Tau models when you search for tau.

Dude it will find all tau models. The search engine won't autogenerate a model from you. It is not a fucking model generator program. If you manage to create a warcraft model by just typing a keyword, you will get enough money for life.

Level 17
Dude it will find all tau models. The search engine won't autogenerate a model from you. It is not a fucking model generator program. If you manage to create a warcraft model by just typing a keyword, you will get enough money for life.
, what are you talking about? I think you misunderstand me, I meant that you will NOT find all the models that have a connection with the word. I'm familiar with the word "search" Mechanical man, you don't have to explain to me what it does. I don't want to flame on this site, I only want to improve the site.

[K40$]-Spectre;966625 said:
, what are you talking about? I think you misunderstand me, I meant that you will NOT find all the models that have a connection with the word. I'm familiar with the word "search" Mechanical man, you don't have to explain to me what it does. I don't want to flame on this site, I only want to improve the site.

What kind of connection?

40,000 years into the future doesnt seem modern to me.
It's more modern than the warcraft theme. I dont remember assualt rifles being in warcraft.

Only thing warhammer related on him is the actual warhammer. But I don't think that there should be categories of models regarding their weapons :p
Since you obviously can't understand it, he is suggesting another section for Warhammer 40K models so he doesnt have to search through each individual section the model could apply to. He's not saying he searches 'warhammer' and expects to find 18374293589165909 of the models he's looking for, hes not saying that he wants to do a search on this site that returns EVERY model ever created for the game.
You should stop trying to make other people look stupid, because all you are doing is making yourself look stupid. Just read what the person is trying to say.

[K40$]-Spectre;967698 said:
What about "Dawn of War', typing it and it won't show the model either ;P.
Then blame it on the person uploading the model and not applying proper tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.