• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Blacksmith

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Now you can see for yourself how your modifications and favorite weapons are forged including a smith dwarf
Contents

New Blacksmith (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
The added dwarf and pad do not disappear at the end of the decay animation as they properly should. The model is a too small edit anyway, but I can see the effort - Move to substandard.
Level 3
Thank you for your comments and if, I had already realized that I was in English the page I apologize for the description in Spanish but it was because I do not know English and I tried to help a little with the translator, with respect to the model if I was a little stiff but I will not give excuses I was a little anxious to finish it and I hurried a lot to finish it I apologize for it, for the next one without faults:D

Level 5
Interesting concept, would work well in RPG type games or even used somewhere else. Only thing is that the stand work animation the dwarf hammers too fast(not sure whether just in viewer or in game as well)