• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Aos (Dynasty Warriors) Custom everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Aight for this map I need a couple of things.

Information on the map.
Models - 100% done
Terrain - 0% done
Triggers - 0% done (except for spells)
spells - Spell maker is working on them.

For the Terrain it is Lorderaen winter : summer or icecrown. 4-5 lanes your choice. I need my terrainer to be able to put doodads where they arent even needed just to make the map look cooler.

Triggers - Gold, Cinematic beginning, Spawns, Map Icon and Loading screen, Experience, Character select, (Char select is Event - Unit ***** its picked. Like Tides of blood and add a good special effect.) And whatever is left that you need to put in.. oh ya also put recipes make the names and I'll do the icons. If you cant do the item abilities ill do them.. Just post and tell me what they need. Jass would be appreciated for smaller kb

If a triggerer or terrainer doesn't like the model that i got then you just tell me and I'll change is here is the site for my Dynasty warrior.

Go to models
Go to categories
Click on dynasty warriors
Look through them.

Level 5
A dynasty warriors AOS map isnt it? its gonna be real fun! But some suggestions.

- Putting in custom models are good, but not too much. Remember that LAN games have a maximum around 3-4 megas map size. This is one big mistake that I did and I had to almost restart my heroes.

- Barren terrains are quite hard to use too. And I dont think its a bit related to DW. I suggest Lordaeron Summer, Winter and Ice Crown.

Anyways, good luck! I will try this map as soon as it comes out. Dont forget to update it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.