• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Neutral Units Retreat from towers at half life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, like any clever little AoS-Map-Maker, I decided to have 12 players in my game, and use Neutral Hostile/Passive as my computers. However, it would seem that whenever they attack any towers, whenever they get to half life (the neutral units, not the towers) they flee like frightend lobsters. I'm guessing this is some sly Blizzard trick for Melee games, but is there ANY way around this? I know maps like Tides of Blood found a way, so there has to be something...

Thanks in advance,

iron_warrior.

EDIT: Just so everyone knows the Advanced - Gameplay Constants - Creep's Guard Distance and such are not the issue here...changing those to 999999999 whatevers does not fix this.

EDIT, Again: The flee option in the world editor doesn't work, either. Also, I searched on the forums earlier and there were a few threads about it, but none of them resolved the issue.

Last edited:
Level 6
He means to go to Advanced-Gameplay constants and turn Creeps - Guard Distance to 0 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.