• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Netcafe Arena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map by my own it is my first time making this map please help me if there is some bugs.. -_-

Keywords:
Warcraft Arena
Contents

Netcafe Arena (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Nov/17 23:23:34 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate. [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Nov/17 23:23:34
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

Lacking Description: Template
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

Level 30
Map Review
Netcafe Arena (No Version/s Stated)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Netcafe Arena" is a Arena map that assembles custom heroes and some taken DotA ideas and fight each other and win.

"I am pleased with Arena maps especially this sort of gameplays but eying through the subject, isn't DotA enough to all of us? I mean a concept for DotA is addressable but using resources from DotA makes the game inferior, DotA is fully alive and will not abandon or make a 'FINAL' map if the maker announce it, that way people can now use such resources and it is much admirable when a time will come to that, anyways back to the main core of this field, game is fair but without the proper description and key role of each object, I couldn't not know what hero is strong and useful instead of wasting time of picking a hero and restart the game over and over again, only few items to use and most of them is based on DotA, the creeping is too hard to take out anymore because after a minute it spawns high level units that is imbalance to kill, I suggest reducing them and work with the descriptions and more objects."

Terrain

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is too plain and too short, I don't even know what is going on with the trees in the special event area, but I highly advice detailing the terrain, this gives strategy to players and at the same time, give eye-candy."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall the map needs a lot of work and hear-warming motives, typing '-paladingichooseyou' takes amount of lag and this can irritate players when played on online consoles, and the re-use of default abilities makes the game tedious. I know this is your 'first map' making but there is no point of a lucky star when making a first map, I then highly recommend you to work and upload your map in this forum:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/, that way a lot of users can help you progress through this one out and I too shall be watching over if you are willing to consider the task, map making is time consuming, but when finish it gains a legacy, good luck and happy map making!."

WC3ScrnShot_111612_201443_01.jpgWC3ScrnShot_111612_201557_03.jpgWC3ScrnShot_111612_201505_02.jpgWC3ScrnShot_111612_201852_05.jpgWC3ScrnShot_111612_201959_06.jpgWC3ScrnShot_111612_202116_07.jpg

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
6/1570%D