• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

arena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first map i have done, but i think that it's kinda good.

I wana give a special thanks for:
Thrikodius who made the snowman model.
and... i think that thats it.

I have fixed the flaws on the map.

ok... now i have fixed a few things on the map and i hope it won't get rejected this time.
Contents

arena (Map)

Reviews
20:38, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: I rejected your map due to poor quality, please don't multiple upload it, use our Map Development Forum to gather more feedback, Rejected. As I told you this is just too bad of quality, in overall. Use our...

M

20:38, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I rejected your map due to poor quality, please don't multiple upload it, use our Map Development Forum to gather more feedback, Rejected.

As I told you this is just too bad of quality, in overall. Use our Map Development Forum, this isn't getting approved.