• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Arena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Hero Arena Game.
MAP TEASER
*updated 22.03.2022*

My thoughts:
Quick fun MOBA game for 8 players.
A 4 vs 4 arena where you have to collect points within 10 minutes to win. Points can be earned by killing creeps or boss monsters, taking over towers or killing enemy heroes.
Hope you enjoy!

I appreciate any suggestions for improvement and thank everyone who takes the time to give this game a try.

Thank you for playing!

...to be continued...
I will try to implement new features to this map as I receive feedback from you, and will also work on this site to make it meet my expectations.
Previews
Contents

Hero Arena (Map)

Reviews
Cool loading screen. Minor typo there "to grand your team" should be " to grant your team". There are many heroes but only the Warden is available. I really don't get why you changed her attribute to Intelligence but gave her carry abilities, spells...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Cool loading screen. Minor typo there "to grand your team" should be " to grant your team". There are many heroes but only the Warden is available. I really don't get why you changed her attribute to Intelligence but gave her carry abilities, spells related to assassins, agility heroes. There are only 3 items in the main shop. The hero has only 1 inventory slot available. The arena layout is really cool but with the lack of content, more like heroes to actually play and items, this doesn't really stand out as a playable arena game.

Set to useful/simple. It needs a proper update. Announce me when you'll do that and I will review it again.

Level 4
Hi Alexen,
thanks for your feedback and taking the time to try out the mods. I took a long break, but am now back to developing the maps (Forest Escape, Hero Defense (the biggest one), Hero Arena and something new I'm very excited about).

Unfortunately, since my time is very limited, progress is slow, but I'm constantly developing.

The intelligence is for some kind of ability power system, which you can find in my Hero Defense map.

I am very thankful for your feedback and would be happy if you would like to try one or the other map of mine in the future.

Greetings Pummking