• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neo Lost Temple v2.3.2 (Alpha)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Your base is easy to defend with easily defended additional resources. Islands contain additional resources.

Version 2.3.2 Fixes
- Added Stalker model and skin
- Added some new icons for all three races
- Added new Protoss console skins
- Changed all pathing amounts for all structures and units to hopefully fix pathing issues.
- Added two additional resource locations and redesigned the entire map terrain and layout.
- Added new skins for all armor and weapon types.
- Fixed broken Plasma Shield trigger system from previous map versions.
- Reduced Vindiccator's life down to 100 / 100 shields and reduced damage amount to 20.
- High Templar's can now morph into Archon's.
- Siege Tanks now do splash damage.

Please post feedback on anything you find that is bugged or incorrect in this version.

Credits:

Killst4r, T-Res, Samuro, maskedpoptart , Fingolfin

Video:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/starcraft-15-3d-conversion-maps/videos/neo-lost-temple-v232-battle-demostration-1

Keywords:
Starcraft, Melee, Sci-Fic
Contents

Neo Lost Temple v2.3.2 (Alpha) (Map)

Reviews
19:44, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 12
Uhm. Just for your info everyone, there are barely ANY units in this. Like, terran only have 7 units. SCV, marine, medivac, firebat, tank, wraith and battlecruiser.

Level 22
As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejection

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.