• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Negative auras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I know it's possible to make skills such as devotion aura subtract armor like instead of +5 to -5, but I've just never figured out how to do it. Sorry if it's really obvious xD. But I'd be glad if someone can tell me. Thanks for the help!

I know it's possible to make skills such as devotion aura subtract armor like instead of +5 to -5, but I've just never figured out how to do it. Sorry if it's really obvious xD. But I'd be glad if someone can tell me. Thanks for the help!

When entering a value for the armour, hold down shift key and then enter your value, for example -5. You won't be able to paste this value to higher levels of the ability(Value will be set to 0).

You can also try setting WE to allow negative (real)-values.
Go to Preferences -> General -> Then tick the last box 'Allow negative real values in object editor'. I wouldn't recommend this because neg. values can sometime mess up stuff.

I hope I could help you.

Level 3
I have a question to this topic, too
How do i make the Aura only target enemys ?
That does not work in my map...
Even if i change targets to "Enemys"

Level 3
You really think i should not ravage them ?
Better i make a new topic each time... THat would not be so good, or ?

tick means what ?
Per Trigger ?

Level 3
I'm not mad^^
I said in my first post:
--> Even if i change targets to "Enemys" <--

I removed the Friend- and Self-Tick and made a new one at Enemys, but nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.