• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needs WC3 HELP! – opengl missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone, I am currently having a problem about my WC3. The problem is, everytime I try to open WC3 it says I didn't installed the OPENGL and doesn't have the latest display drivers, after that it says my WC3 must be on a CD-ROM thingy. Could some one help me?

NOTE : MY WC3 IS ALREADY WORKING BEFORE

:goblin_cry:

Level 6
Bump. So uh, I fix'd the OPENGL thingy, and reinstalled wc3 atleast 3 times, but one problem remained. THE PROBLEM IS: ''WarIII was unable to detect a disc in your CD-ROM drive. Please make sure your WarIII disc is in your CD-ROM drive, then click on retry.''

Help needed +rep ;p

Level 30
this however is a problem in your 'installer'

I did remember buying fake cds just for the sake of fun and bought a warcraft 3 cd (I remembered the vendor shouting at me saying "Yes yes this is dota with map updates yes yes pure dota maps")

so after installing and cracking the crack I end up some game problems, so my guess its the installer, if its non-original

Level 14
Well, dude, sorry, but first, we don't discuss pirated stuff here, second, even though I support piracy, it is not because that I believe that developers shouldn't get paid for their work - and, man, WarCraft III, being 10 years old and stuff, is not more expensive than a ticket for the movie theater.

So just buy it. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.