• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needing a Re-Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could someone make me a new skin for the Ancient Ziggurat doodad? I want the basic skin to stay the same, but I need Team Color points added to specific spots on it. I can send an example of what I want skinned for team colors if requested.

Level 11
I can probably reskin this, but adding team color is a different matter. It is part of the model itself. Adding team color to a model with no team color (usually) requires making a new model (but sometimes not, depending on what model it is). Fortunatly, I might know enough about basic model editing to do this as well. What model exactly did you want reskinned?

Level 2
The Ancient Ziggurat model found in the Doodads\Northrend\Structures\AncientZiggurat folder, and the texture file is listed under the same directory. There are actually two models but they use the same texture file. I actually could use a newer, more Nerubian flair to it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.