• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Your Map Polished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am writing my tutorial for the tutorial contest on this and I figured I could help people, get some rep, and obtain some nice comparitive screenshots for my contest entry at the same time.

Do you have the core of a good map but want it to look professional? Submit your map here, and I will re-work your tooltips, UI, LS, icons, scoreboard, "quest" menu, and more to ensure that players have the best experience possible.

Why are these "small things" important? Because these things have a major impact on the way players percieve a map. People want to play maps that not only have a good core idea behind them but also aren't rough around the edges; and that means modifying the "smaller" things you wouldn't normally notice. I would go as far as to say the vast majority of maps submitted to the Hive are need of an in-depth polish.

To submit your map simply post or pm me an unprotected download link along with a small description of what the general concept behind the map is. I will edit your map as soon as possible and send it back along with a general list of the changes I made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.