• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I'm a small time map maker. I've been experimenting and I like how some of my terrain and ideas come along. And my recent map has gained little, but positive love from fourming communities such as this.

As I slowly grow to the end of finishing my first map. And the reveal of the new World of Warcraft Cataclysm. I have seen a new found light in my ideas.

I am planning on making a map called Gilneas: War of Dominance, that will be extremely slow in progression until I can get my hands on the Cataclysm Beta/Game. This map will revolve around the mentioned civil war that happens to take place behind the Greymane Walls, as the curse of the worgen spread.

Models that I would dearly appreciate are models such as creepy looking houses/castles. As the scenic views of the videos released of Gilneas show a Dracula/Werewolf Transvaniya (sorry if I spelled wrong) look.
I'm absolutely new to requests. And am not sure as to how to repay the person who helps me other than to put your name in every version that comes out. Also I would like to add. By supporting my map you will not be adding to any 'map drama'.. I've seen plenty floating around..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMg38o_daWU
Above is a look at Gilneas in present time.

Status
Not open for further replies.