1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I need your help go here if your interested ^_^

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Wardota2 Gamer, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello guys my and as you can see in the title I need your help go here if your interested ^_^

And yes I do need your help if your interested in one of these spots then tell me here and the I will make a conversation quickly.

Here are the list of the things I need your help with:

Hero Skill Creator:
    -a guy that can make an awsome skill for a basic hero
    -it can use GUI spells if you know how to

Model Maker:
    -makes a model of a specified hero

Icon Maker->@Wildfire
    -good with art

Adviser:
    -this guy advises the main creator what to do with the project
    -it advises if the map is good the map is unbalance and more!
    -the advisor must have experience in reviewing
    -this also tests the map wether it is balanced,has a cool gameplay etc.

Overall I will need 4 people to work with and for all it will also be my team:D

I am finding these people so that I can get started with my soon projects!

Projects in work:

• The Currible (Custom Heroes)
    -it is an altered melee map with custom heroes with awsome abilities!
    • Pure Reflex
    -Pure Reflex is a 4 vs 4 arena map that can test how fast you hands are, thats why it's called pure reflex to test wether your fast handed or not.
    -this map will also improve your abilities in Warcraft III learning how to memorize quickly and to see the enemy quickly;)

For now I am currenly working in an Altered Melee Map this map is just a normal melee map but the map is altered because it has customs heroes, and I need your help for me to get started:)

I already have an idea for the hero but I really need ideas for a spell for that hero.

Just tell me if you are interested!

The Teams Name will be "Patience Behold" or "True Believers" depends on what you choose :D

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. Wildfire

Wildfire

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This is more to recruitment than request. I accept icon request (of cos not too complex cos I'm just an icon maker with average skill :xxd:)

3. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay thank you for that I will tell you when to make an Icon Thanks!:D