• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

need wow spells and icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i am making a wow map, and i need good icons and abilities.

Here is a list of abilities i need to import or to create

*Moon fire
*Wrath
*Starfire

EDIT:
If u know of any place i could download them, plz tell me.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
There is an edit button. . .

Well anyway, nice list of names but unfortunatly they mean nothing to me (and I am sure a lot of people out there) since I do not have WoW. . .
You need to describe in more detail what each spell does and what you want it to do.

As for the icons, just take a screenshot of them ingame and use a image editor and a converter to make them into WC3 icons.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Do NOT double-post. Use the
edit.gif
button to edit your message.

This thread has been moved from the World Editor Help Zone to the Requests Forum. A redirection link has been left in the original forum to provide a conection between the original place and the new location of this thread. This redirection link will expire in 24 hours.

Moonfire's Icon is the same as starfall's in wc3.

Wrath is basically a missle which does damage.
Moonfire, well, instant cast damage then damage over time. Shadow strike (warden) would work good for that.
Starfire, again, instant cast damage.

Blizzard aren't very good at coming up with ideas for spells, are they? At least not in WoW they arent...

Status
Not open for further replies.