• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodfang Icon And Elemental icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heya, I would love if someone could gimme an icon for Bloodfang (WoW Rogue's Tier 2) or if he can actually pass me the official one for Bloodfang Hood. In addition, I need a Fire and an Earth Elemental icon. Thnx for the help.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

How the hell are we supposed to know what those are? Not everyone plays WoW.

Why not make pictures?

Level 6
i got the bloodfang icon set done for you. credit to chriz and wolverabid for help getting them to work. still need to know what elemental your talking about. i can do primal fire and primal earth for you. i think those look the best out of the elements. well out of essence, elemental, and primal.

Last edited:
Level 3
Thnx dude ! ^^ it's nice to know there are people out there who can help! I have 2 chars in the dota Im making that need icons (Fire Elemental and Earth Elemental) so anything related with them will do. (they are reskined water elementals). The best Icon would be that of the Summon Water Elemental ability remade and recoloured to match the Fire and Earth one.

Level 6
ill get you the icons for the elementals. units in wow dont have icons so ill have to improvise and give you some icons from the primal elements. if you need any other wow icon, i have the entire collection lol. none were exported, blizzard released them to the public for wc3. im sure these are what you wanted. im new at the whole icon thing so i think the disabled unit icons look like this. if not i can always redo it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.