• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need visual/aesthethic advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I managed to find some time so I tried to play around with WE by doing something I've always wanted to do: An ultimate incorporating the lightning, frost and fire elements.

I have a work in progress but so far I think the visuals could be a lot better. I need comments on it and also some advice on a fire effect. I plan on having fire be the big finish here after the blue sparkles.

I uploaded the map too so please test it out and tell me what you think if you have the time.

I couldn't get a good screenshot so I apologize for that.

Attachments

• Kael'thas Spells.w3x
    40.9 KB · Views: 63
Level 19
Looks awesome. One thing I'd suggest as an intro would be two spirals of red and blue fire (or fire and something else) that encompass the AoE and when they collide at the core is when the rest of the spell starts. For the ending, you could do an instant volcano with a ton of shards. If you want to make it ridiculous, you can make the volcano shards custom missiles than blow up random missiles mid air or have them splinter off more missiles.

I might just have to make this spell as the ultimate for my elementalist, though the damage is enormous and needs to be nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.