• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need trigger help with cinematic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, my problem is that although people can't skip my cutscene they can skip the transmisions by pressing Esc so that although the cutscene is still playing the transmission text has been cut out and not just for the person who pressed it, but for everyone (which i think is pretty stupid :evil: ), does anyone know how to make it so Esc has no effect on a cinematic, i would forvere be in you dept :D (i already know how to skip the cutscene but this cutscene explains what to do for noobs an so is kinda needed)

thanks in advance!

Level 3
couldnt you jus instead of putting it in cinematic mode for everyone do it for each person?
Meaning you gota copy the cinematic for each guy.. Dunno if it works but too me it seems it should? >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.