• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Trigger Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok Has any1 ever play S3 and they actualy use like ammo and wen u run out out u actualy have to find it to shoot and stuff well does any1 know how to do that at all i have tried and tried but i can not figgure it out.

Level 8
No, there's nothing wrong with seeing an idea that someone else implemented and wanting to learn how to do it for yourself.

However, no one's going to just give someone the code. The primary objective, here, is that people learn how to implement their ideas for theirselves.

Level 9
Morato said:
Ok Has any1 ever play S3 and they actualy use like ammo and wen u run out out u actualy have to find it to shoot and stuff well does any1 know how to do that at all i have tried and tried but i can not figgure it out.

I liked to help you. Perhaps I can figure out how things work in the triggers. Just pls. link me to it only if it is w/n this site. Also if it is made under WE (not unlimited)coz I cannot open it in my WE. Ok.

Level 11
Its very easy to make:

Trigger 1

Event:
If your units is attacking

Conditions:
Attacking unit equal your units

Actions:
Set players gold: gold - 1

Trigger 2

Event:
If your gold is equal to 0

Actions:
Set your enemy to allies

I have not WE open, so go and find the triggers.

For the record, re-reading my post it seems too harsh, i have nothing against seeing something and making something similar... I just cannot stand people literally COPYING the damn thing and saying "FUN NEW MAP", and rarely give credit. Even when u give credit, and the system is the exact same, i am %100 against that, if ur gonna use something, at least put your own twist on it, He protected it for a reason. So his idea wouldnt be stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.