• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Trigger Help- How to simplify ally triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have lots of triggers for my map because I don't know how to simplify them. All my triggers are always extremely specific and I realize if I keep doing it like this i'll need hundreds of triggers.

But, can the triggers be simplified? Can it make the players ally without having to put the specific color (Dark Green) in?

• Ally dggreen
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters GREEN <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Ally) and ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green))
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: A messenger came fr...
      • Wait 2.50 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Messenger: Genghis ...
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: How shall we respon...
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
      • Trigger - Turn on REJECTgreen <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn on Accept dggreen <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn on Advice green <gen>
  • Accept dggreen
    • Events
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -accept as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Messenger: We look ...
      • Player - Make Player 7 (Green) treat Player 11 (Dark Green) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 11 (Dark Green) treat Player 7 (Green) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.