• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Spell Maker for SFH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Storming Falcon Hill

Spells:
The spells in Storming Falcon Hill are quite modern, they include many mine and grenade spells, as well as remote detonations, and physics using rockets and other world-war 2 projectiles.

Storyline:
During World War 2, the Germans had secret facilities in which they tried to create the "Vollkommener Soldat", or Perfect Soldier. These facilities experienced much trial and error... but, the allies had intercepted a telegram that stated that one facility had completed the prototype for this project. The facility is located on Falcon Hill, secluded in thick foliage. The allies managed to find it, and sent a large force there to fend off its garrison and retrieve the blue prints for this "Vollkommener Soldat". Nothing more was released on the matter, as it was classified information. You must figure out what happened... discover the experimental Nazi labs, their monstrosities, impossible inventions, and war machines.

Interested?
E-mail me or instant message me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.