• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] need some triggers for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hello im making a map and i need some triggers.

a trigger that respawn killed monsters after a specific time more that once and after a specific time begin to respawn new units and not the old at once.

a trigger that let a timer show how long time there goes before my hero revives.

a trigger that teleports all players to a place after a specific time.

hope that will help you getting the triggers if you wanna help and ty for help if you make one for me.

Level 13
First - You can use this tutorial.

Second - Create a timer and its timer window, fire the timer and display the window.

Third - Put a wait, move all players with Unit - Move unit (instantly) and probably create the teleport effect if you want.

• Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
    • Actions
      • Wait 45.00 game-time seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for Player 2 (Blue) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
2. create a timer that picks hero revive time(like wait 5xreal level of hero)and put it in variable and than in timer
3.use wait action, and than pick every unit im playeble map area and move them to region(region-where you want them to be moved)

Note 1. is just an exsanple for one player

well timers arent so easy to make(if some one else would do it) because it must be connected with hero death time/multiboard(rows...) ands a lot of stuff i can give u mine but you wouldnt know what is about, even im confuset when i look at it :S, but i can make u a trigger for unit moving, just a sec...

Edit here it is:
  • Move units
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 10.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set GroupVar = (Units in (Playable map area))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in GroupVar and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (your region))
      • Unit Group - Remove all units from GroupVar
GroupVar=unit group

this will move all units to the region after 10 seconds of the game

Level 13
Create a global variable of type timer (I suppose you know how to create variables), then take a look at the action types, search for countdown timer and you'll find stuff that do something with timers. There is one action that starts the timer, but it can be one-shot (meaning it only runs once) and it can be repetitive, which runs again when it ends (you can stop it whenever you want, of course). Then create a trigger with an event that checks if that timer has expired and under actions do whatever you need to do else.

You'll figure it out, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.