• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some Terminator models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I really need some Terminator models, models of the various machines in the Terminator movies. Preferably, the models would be realistic, not alterations of existing models. I'd make them myself, but I don't know how...
Thanks!

Level 6
things that are write and seen by me :
why should we(modelers) help you??

Q:
well i guess u (modellers) help some of the other ppl who ask for help.What have you got against me to say that anyway?I think that i asked politely enough despite my little "typo".God...is it that hard to help sombody here?

Answer :
Because making models and skins takes more work and more time then making maps.
When we make something we should be inspired to make it.
People won't just do stuff for you because you asked nicely.
Show some stuff that would make you worthy to get things made for you.Maybe screenshots of the map?
-halo aka cmb

Hmm right, post some more info, screens, etc.

know what do i mean??

Level 9
Ghost plz this is the third of these i have seen you do in 1 day now plz get over them if you have to use a link and get people to go to the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.