• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terminator Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElp! I'm Bored stiff!, I've been to almost every active map site and resource area and still nothing! I need music, models and other custom stuff,(not skins, no clue how to use them!). If anyone can make a really good robot, robot with weapon, or marine/ soldier type unit or anything such as a cool doodad, i would apreciate the help! I am trying to make a Terminator map, and need many resources, repeat, MANY RESOURCES! I will include to Names of those who helped. this will be my first real map. Thank you!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why would people be inclined to make MANY RESOURCES for your "first real map" to be?

I think people who take the time to make models would like to see progress on the map you are making, or your previous work, so as to determine if their effort is really worth it or not.

Level 1
It prob. isn't, im not very good. I rely mostly on tutorials, but im more of a hands on/ show me how to person. If it actualy works out i'll improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.